At Gilroy Express Washevery effort has been made to accommodate a wide variety of automobiles on the road today. With few exceptions, most production vehicles that have not been modified can be serviced at our facility.
In an effort to ensure the highest safety standards for customers, employees and vehicles, Gilroy Express Wash offers state of the art, environment friendly, wash process to keep your car looking like new.
Modifications and/or factory equipment that results with equipment protruding from the vehicle.
Included but not limited to:
- Construction and wheelchair racks
- Vents or trailer hitches.
Open bed pickup trucks with material or debris
Long bed double cabs or similar
Extra high vehicles exceeding 84'', or 7'.
Vehicles exceeding 84'' in width. (H1 Hummers)
Wheels/ Tires exceeding 12.5'' width
Cars lower than 4''
Dual rear wheels
Permanent tripod mirrors
Oil, wet paint, or other substance that can be transferred onto another car.
Vehicles with improper wheel alignment.
- Storage carriers, bug shields
- Antennas that do not fully retract and damage they may cause
- Vehicles that leak into interiors
- Modified or non-factory equipment
- Windshields that are fatigued and/or with chips or cracks that may expand
- Oxidized or damaged paint.
- Loose moldings, mirrors, etc.
- Any previously damaged item
- Automatic windshield wipers turned off by customer
- Vehicles over 8 years old
- Construction racks which do not protrude past cab
Factory vehicles that do not fall under the red or yellow lists from eight years of manufacturers date.